Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan and carry out work in a legal context in accordance with legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to the different jurisdictions.Licensing/Regulatory Information No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
- 10 units: 4 core
- 6 elective
- Identify and interpret compliance requirements
- Apply legal principles in corporation law matters
- Apply legal principles in criminal law matters
- Maintain and enhance professional practice
- Apply legal principles in property law matters
- Apply legal principles in family law matters
- Assist with civil procedure
- Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- Research legal information using secondary sources
- Apply legal principles in wills and probate matters
- Develop and nurture relationships
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Sutherland College, Gymea Campus||No|
|Ultimo College, Main Campus||No|
Campuses: NCI Open.
**PAYMENT OPTIONS AND ASSISTANCE**This course is approved for a Commonwealth VET Student Loan (VSL). If you meet the VSL eligibility and academic suitability requirements, you are able to apply to the Commonwealth for a loan to cover all or part of your course fee. We will ask you whether you would like to apply for a VET Student Loan when you enrol and advise you of the process. Find out more about [VET Student Loans](https://www.tafensw.edu.au/vet-student-loans).Direct payment by Unit of Study instalments is available for this course. The Units of Study and associated fees for this course are detailed below. Fees are charged on the census day for each Unit of Study. To secure a loan for part or all of your course, you must be eligible and submit a valid application to the Commonwealth for a VET Student Loan. You may withdraw prior to the census date without incurring a fee.