Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others. Licensing/Regulatory Information No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
- 12 units: 8 core
- 4 elective
- Promote the values and ethos of public service
- Facilitate continuous improvement
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Manage project procurement
- Manage project quality
- Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise
- Manage project human resources
- Manage project stakeholder engagement
- Manage project scope
- Develop strategies for more sustainable use of resources
- Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Manage an information or knowledge management system
- Manage project information and communication
- Manage project risk
- Manage project time
- Manage project integration
- Verify client business requirements
- Manage project cost
- Manage project governance
- Build and sustain an innovative work environment
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Nepean College, Kingswood Campus||No|
|OTEN (Open Training Education Network)||No|
|St George College, Main Campus||No|
|St Leonards Campus||No|
Campuses: OTEN (Open Training Education Network).
**PAYMENT OPTIONS AND ASSISTANCE**This course is approved for a Commonwealth VET Student Loan (VSL). If you meet the VSL eligibility and academic suitability requirements, you are able to apply to the Commonwealth for a loan to cover all or part of your course fee. We will ask you whether you would like to apply for a VET Student Loan when you enrol and advise you of the process. Find out more about [VET Student Loans](https://www.tafensw.edu.au/vet-student-loans).Direct payment by Unit of Study instalments is available for this course. The Units of Study and associated fees for this course are detailed below. Fees are charged on the census day for each Unit of Study. To secure a loan for part or all of your course, you must be eligible and submit a valid application to the Commonwealth for a VET Student Loan. You may withdraw prior to the census date without incurring a fee.
Campuses: St George College, Main Campus.
**ADDITIONAL RESOURCES**You will need to provide for yourself the following resources which you will keep when you complete your study:- Indicative cost for stationery and including purchase of a calculator is approximately $350.