Type of institution: TAFE Institute
With a strong focus on business and management skills the Bachelor of Hospitality Management offers students a competitive edge for careers in hospitality or hospitality related positions both in Australia and internationally. The aim of the Bachelor of Hospitality Management is to create an industry professional who is versatile and adaptable with a diverse skill base and able to adapt to an ever changing business environment in an increasing global market place.
- Hospitality management
Standard entry requirements
- Any Certificate IV or higher
- Or SACE Completion or equivalent with a minimum ATAR of 60
- Or Satisfactory achievement in the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) with a minimum score of 140
- Or 6 months full time completion of a University Degree
- Or 12 months full time completion of a bridging/foundation course at University.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Regency||International: $45,000||No information available||No||No information available|