Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Diploma of Applied Tax Law provides individuals of all levels - from recent graduates to experienced tax and financial specialists - with the expertise to provide superior professional tax advice, and undertake highly-skilled tax work across a range of contexts.
Recent accounting, law or finance graduates, those working in an accounting or law firm or financial advisers
- To complete the Graduate Diploma, students are required to complete six subjects (each subject is worth six credit points) for a total of 36 credit points within a maximum of five years. Core: Foundations
- Advanced Elective
- Australian Legal Systems
- Entities and Business Structures
- Property Law
- Advanced Superannuation
- Tax for Trusts in Estate Planning and Wealth Management
- Corporate Tax
- Australian tax law
Standard entry requirements
- Hold current membership of The Tax Institute
- Hold an Australian degree or diploma in accounting, commerce, finance, or law with tax or commercial law subjects
- Meet English language requirements if the language of instruction for 6 years of high school qualifications was not English
The Tax Practitioners Board and the profession. All subjects are designed and delivered by leaders in the tax field, providing candidates with flexible and applicable knowledge which can be used immediately in the workforce. As a higher education provider, subjects hold recognition with other learning institutes, the Tax Practitioners Board, and other accounting and international bodies.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Note that this course is offered to international students by offshore external study only.