Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business Administration offers a comprehensive and relevant curriculum that reflects the opportunities open to students today in a climate of ethical impetus, unprecedented change and rapid globalisation. Students have the chance to gain the expertise, knowledge and skills which are required in the businesses of today and prepare for the businesses of tomorrow. The courses are delivered by leaders in their respective fields, who have strong commercial and industry experience. This ensures that all courses have a high degree of relevance. Through its commitment to developing students as professionals and leaders, the School prepares students for the challenges of the business world with a sound theoretical foundation and practical experience.
The Bachelor of Business Administration is comprised of 24 courses (units) of study including core curriculum courses, foundation courses, elective courses and a business internship consisting of practical experience with an organisation. The Bachelor of Business Administration program generally takes three years to complete on a full-time basis. It is also available on a part-time basis.
- Accounting for business
- Business communication
- Business information technology
- Business law
- Consumer behaviour
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Introduction to public relations
- Principles of human resource management
- Principles of management
- Principles of marketing
- Quantitative methods for business
- Strategic management
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of Year 12 for school leavers
- Mature age applicants: other University studies, or a minimum of four units within a Bachelor's Degree from another University, or successful completion of a Certificate IV level qualification or higher, or Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT), or successful completion of the Notre Dame Tertiary Pathway Program (TPP)
Applicants may consider a Notre Dame Australia enabling program as an alternative entry pathway.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||No information available|