Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is designed to give students the opportunity to combine a strong academic program with practical experiences to equip them for a career in the dynamic world of Marketing and Public Relations. It will also address the key ethical issues relating to public relations and marketing in today's corporate, government and institutional sectors.
- 3 core curriculum Courses (units)
- 8 Business foundation courses
- 11 compulsory Marketing and Public Relations courses
- 1 Marketing and Public Relations elective courses
- 1 Business Internship
- Marketing and Public Relations
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Admissions interview
- Mature age applicants should achieve completion of a pre-university course at an approved college/TAFE, or a satisfactory result in the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
Applicants may consider a Notre Dame Australia enabling program as an entry pathway.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Australian Citizens may be eligible to defer their fees on a FEE-HELP loan