Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Sport & Recreation Management is a specialist degree that enables students to study the management of human and physical resources and facilities in the sport and recreation industries. They gain a sound knowledge of the bio-physical, behavioural and socio-cultural foundations of sport and physical activities, combined with a range of management skills and knowledge necessary to work in various sport and recreation professions.
- 3 core curriculum courses
- 6 business foundation courses
- 11 compulsory sport and recreation management courses
- 3 general electives
- 6 industry practicum placements
- Sport and recreation management
Standard entry requirements
- Refer to Notre Dame general admission criteria
Applicants may consider a Notre Dame Australia enabling program as an entry pathway.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|