Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Undertaking this program provides students with a fast-track pathway to expand their knowledge, increase skills and meet the global demand for high-quality graduates in accounting, finance and management. It offers students a global perspective of business blended with a local context and provides a culturally diverse and career-orientated educational experience. Graduation from this program will lead to the prospect of an excellent long-term professional career.
10 core courses.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- English language requirements
- Alternate entry requirements: a completed or partly completed qualification at AQF level 6 (Associate Degree) or above from an Australian University
- Or an equivalent higher education qualification
- Or a completed VET qualification at AQF Level 4 (Certificate IV) or above
- A Special Tertiary Admission Test (STAT) percentile rank or equivalent
- Or a completed foundation studies or preparatory program that is recognised for admission purposes by another Australian University
- Or informal and/or non-formal learning that satisfy the criteria for Special Entry into University programs
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||Yes||No information available|