Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
What could be more exciting and rewarding for a creative person than to have the chance to experiment with every avenue of design? If you have a flair for creativity but can't decide between graphic design, digital design, video production, interior design, or fashion, this foundational introduction to the design profession gives you the opportunity to choose options for further study and for your future career. You can sample from two to four of these specialist areas: Branded Fashion design, Communication Design, Digital Media Design, or Interior Design. You'll be guided by design industry professionals and collaborate with other imaginative and talented students.
10 hours per subject, per week. International students on a student visa are required to study full time, i.e. the student must complete a minimum of 1.0 EFTSL of study per year.
- WIL101 WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING
- DSO103 DESIGN STUDIO 2 DSO102 DESIGN STUDIO 1
- DCX101 DESIGN CONTEXT CDT101A TYPOGRAPHY 2
- CIM100A DEVELOPING VISUAL VOCABULARY CDC101A TYPOGRAPHIC FUNDAMENTALS
- CDC100A THINKING VISUALLY CIN100A DATA VISUALISATION
Standard entry requirements
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent or higher qualification
- F you do not meet the requirements You can apply through Special Entry
- Demonstrated ability to undertake study at the required level Work experience, and/or other formal, informal or non-formal study attempted and/or completed, OR Design portfolio (6-10 pieces of original creative work). International Admission Criteria: IELTS 5.5, with no sub score less than 5.0
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||No information available|