TrainSmart Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code 51771) offering courses in business, information technology, community services, creative arts and beauty. Our qualifications directly relate to industry requirements, which means you can be sure you are studying the latest practises and techniques within your chosen area. Many of our courses incorporate a mandatory work placement which can open doors to future employment opportunities.
TrainSmart Australia’s online courses offer various training opportunities, from certificate to diploma level qualifications. We have flexible payment options including Study Now Pay Later courses as well as heavily subsidised government funded courses.
We have campuses on both the east and west coasts of Australia.
Why choose TrainSmart Australia?
- Various training options. Our courses are offered in a variety of different delivery modes including face-to-face, blended and online. We can also offer offsite training.
- Career counselling. TrainSmart Australia offers complimentary career counselling to help prospective students decide which course they may like to study. Our career counsellors will look at your background, interests, knowledge and career aspirations to help you with your selections choices.
- Continuous mentor support. Each student is allocated their own mentor/trainer who will support them throughout their learning journey. Our trainers are selected based on their extensive experience in their field or industry.
- Interactive learning platform. Our online learning platform, known as a Moodle, is an online engaging learning portal which is interactive and innovative. We also offer webinars to make studying a more enjoyable experience.
- LLN support specialist. We have a dedicated in-house learning, literacy and numeracy support specialist whose role is to help potential students to complete their LLN assessment, so they can enrol in one of our courses.
- Work placement opportunities. Some courses offer mandatory work placements that can help secure future employment opportunities. We have a work placement officer who can advise students.
- Flexible payment options. We have a range of payment plans to suit individual requirements. Students can pay upfront or by instalments and we can also offer reductions to concession card holders. The tuition fees charged vary between courses and range from $5,000 to $11,400 for Diploma level qualifications. Please visit our website for more information.
- Government subsidies. We are authorised to offer subsidised course fees on certain qualifications depending on your circumstances. These are made available through two state-funded programs called NSW Smart & Skilled and Jobs & Skills WA
Courses offered at TrainSmart Australia
Our courses are offered under five colleges as listed below:
There are no formal entry requirements but we will need to check your academic suitability to ensure you have the best chance of success to complete the course. Just email or give us a call. Before you start studying, we will need to see an Australian State Education Year 12 Certificate. If you don’t have one, you will be asked to complete a reading and numeracy assessment.
Here at TrainSmart Australia, we offer a supportive career advice service and regularly update our career and professional development blog. To find out more give us a call today.
SMR Learning Services Ltd Pty t/a Trainsmart Australia (RTO code 51771).
1300 855 517