Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Like to solve problems and crunch numbers? Ready for responsibility and money management? By combining corporate know-how and accounting expertise, you will be equipped to make the right decision every time. With this degree you will graduate career-ready and able to adapt to the demands of a global economy. You might secure a job as a company auditor or investment consultant. You could track the expenses involved in corporate mergers and acquisitions. Perhaps you will take on a managerial role in a flourishing organisation.
- This degree is more than just a vocational qualification. The University of Adelaide supports your growth as both a business professional and an individual. You will: explore financial and management accounting, auditing and taxation
- study management theory, business maths, business law and economics
- learn how financial managers make investment and financing decisions
- understand how financial instruments and capital markets are used to enhance returns and manage risks
- build critical thinking, communication and leadership skills.
- Corporate finance
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
On completing this degree at North Terrace campus you will be eligible to apply for associate membership to either Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand or CPA Australia. To achieve full membership, both bodies require an additional program of study and a stipulated length of work experience. *Melbourne campus is currently seeking accounting accreditation.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $123,000||No information available||Yes||No information available|