Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
In the modern business world, it’s not enough to be a jack of all trades; you must also master at least one. Our Bachelor of Business gives you that career edge, complementing a foundation of broad commercial awareness with focused expertise in management, international business or digital marketing and communications. From this program you will emerge ready to research and analyse diverse business problems, develop powerful, evidence-based solutions, and promote ethical, sustainable business through innovation and clearly articulated strategic thinking.
- You will build broad knowledge of contemporary global business issues
- explore business lifecycles, data analysis, cultural diversity and the entrepreneurial mindset
- then focus your career direction through a major or double major. Options include: Management
- International Business
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- or any two of these. You’ll also have the opportunity to hone your abilities through a real-world capstone experience. You’ll also have the opportunity to hone your abilities through a real-world capstone experience.
- International business
- Digital marketing and communications
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $129,000||