Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Supporting a corporation's growth takes intelligence and skill. Corporate financiers balance funds and predict the best moves to make. They problem-solve, make decisions and take responsibility. Unlike many traditional corporate finance degrees that purely focus on the technical skills, our Bachelor of Corporate Finance not only delivers the deep discipline knowledge that you would expect, but also complements this knowledge with soft skills such as critical thinking and collaboration techniques that will allow you to use your technical knowledge within the work place.
- This degree builds professional skills, knowledge and discipline. You will: learn how financial managers make investment and financing decisions
- understand how financial instruments and capital markets are used to enhance returns and manage risks
- study management theory, business maths, business law and economics
- work on industry projects and internships
- build critical thinking, communication and leadership skills. If you want to focus your skill set you can also minor in specialised business areas - from Public Administration to Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
- Corporate finance
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||No information available|