Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Finance professionals manage money and financial assets to help individuals and employers reach their goals. Economists look at the 'big picture', and give expert advice on policy design and business strategy. Combined, the two provide an all-inclusive view of markets, the economy and business. They come together in a wide range of rewarding and well-paid careers which you'll be uniquely placed to pursue.
- Completing this double degree you will: understand wealth management and financial modelling in depth
- study valuation issues and financial markets
- explore economic theories and their practical applications at all levels
- build skills in mathematics, statistics and data analysis
- master creative problem-solving, decision-making and communication.
- International finance
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
A wide number of our courses have met the competence area requirement for the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $162,000||Yes|