Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This double degree program combines the disciplines of environmental engineering and finance allowing students to study towards two degrees simultaneously. Students study the concepts of environmental engineering with broad coverage of the global and institutional aspects of financial systems. Students explore the connections between infrastructure, environment, society and the economy, in both the developed and developing world.Combining two areas of study offers graduates not only a more diverse experience at university, but also greater scope of career prospects and a competitive edge in the job market
Students are required to complete 6 weeks of approved practical experience.
- Engineering - Smart technologies
- Engineering - Defence systems
- Engineering - Renewable energy
Standard entry requirements
- Prerequisites: SACE Stage 2 Mathematical Methods and Physics plus one of Specialist Mathematics or Chemistry
- International Baccalaureate: either Mathematics (HL grade 3) and Physics (SL grade 4/HL grade 3)
- Or Chemistry (SL grade 4/HL grade 3), Physics (SL grade 4/HL grade 3) and Mathematics (SL grade 4/HL grade 3). If Stage 2 studies were undertaken prior to 2017, the equivalent subject was known as Mathematical Studies.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $215,000||No information available||No||No information available|