Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This double degree program combines the disciplines of environmental engineering and mathematical and computer sciences, allowing students to study towards two degrees simultaneously. In this program, students study the concepts environmental engineering with a range of mathematics, statistics and computer science courses. Students explore the connections between infrastructure, environment, society and the economy, in both the developed and developing world. Combining two areas of study offers graduates not only a more diverse experience at university, but also greater scope of career prospects and a competitive edge in the job market.
Students are required to complete 6 weeks of approved practical experience.
- Engineering- Smart Technologies
- Engineering- Defence systems
- Engineering- Renewable energy
Standard entry requirements
- Prerequisites: SACE Stage 2 Mathematical Methods and Physics plus one of Specialist Mathematics or Chemistry
- International Baccalaureate: either Mathematics (HL grade 3) and Physics (SL grade 4/HL grade 3)
- Or Chemistry (SL grade 4/HL grade 3), Physics (SL grade 4/HL grade 3) and Mathematics (SL grade 4/HL grade 3). If Stage 2 studies were undertaken prior to 2017, the equivalent subject was known as Mathematical Studies.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $215,000||No information available||No||No information available|