Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Entrepreneurs and investors see the world for what it could be. In an ever-changing landscape, they take the risks to start up new businesses and social ventures. Successful entrepreneurs are savvy, resilient and well-connected. At the University of Adelaide, we invest in your potential. With your degree you might shine a spotlight on an unexpected renewable energy source. You could explore ecotourism or virtual reality. Perhaps you'll invest in a world-changing approach to everyday healthcare. This degree is also suitable if you want to be a corporate intrapreneur, driving innovative products and services for employers. You could even find alternative career pathways in government and not-for-profit sectors.
- This program gives you knowledge, access to networks and a growth mindset for success. You will: hone your ability to identify, assess and develop opportunities
- understand how to finance, market and manage a new venture or opportunity
- learn the business modelling behind innovations' commercialisation
- start your own venture in the University's ThincLab
- get hands-on help from experienced mentors and professionals. There are also unique opportunities for study in our international ThincLab incubators in Singapore, France and New Zealand. In these locations you can: apply international perspectives and strategies to your ventures
- tap into supported international learning
- access different cultures, networks and opportunities. A number of courses are conducted in intensive mode, allowing flexibility for those with work and family schedules. You will attend a three-day opening intensive and a three-day closing intensive per course. Between the intensive sessions you conduct projects designed to build your research skills. At the end of your degree you complete a project that provides the opportunity to develop your personal interests. For example, past students have completed projects as diverse as developing and launching a business plan through to writing an academic research paper.
- Project management
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12
- Or AQF Diploma
- Or AQF Advanced Diploma
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $121,500||Yes|