Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Want to pursue a career in international business management? More and more business experts are learning to operate at the global level. This requires a greater grasp of the commercial world and the skills to adapt in foreign environments. With the University of Adelaide's Bachelor of International Business, you will emerge ready to use your global insights in a range of career roles. You might work across continents for a major multinational. You could be a trade analyst or developer. Perhaps you will help establish new international ventures and partnerships.
- This degree is all about analytical thinking and international awareness. You will: take foundational courses in business statistics, commercial law, management, marketing, accounting and finance
- study international business environments, operations and law
- learn about managing and marketing across cultures
- consider corporate responsibility in a global context
- develop decision-making and leadership skills. You can also head off on an overseas study tour during your degree.
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $117,000||No information available||Yes||No information available|