Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Marketing is an essential part of any organisation. It is about attracting consumers, building great relationships and improving brands. Marketing experts are strategists, innovators and communicators. They craft irresistible experiences, delight customers and create value. Our graduates go on to all sorts of exciting marketing careers. You could shape the future of global food, fashion or tech brands. You might analyse consumer data and suggest sales strategies based on your research. Perhaps you will innovate on social media, connect with partners in public relations or represent the athletic elite as a sports agent.
- This degree is highly future-oriented. You will: understand buyer mind-sets and behaviour
- learn modern marketing theories and research techniques
- develop business knowledge in accounting, finance, management, business statistics, and commercial law
- explore the role of customer insights, strategy, market offers and brand management
- build the advanced analytic, decision-making and people skills needed for leadership roles. The program has been designed to help you excel in key marketing functions. We have courses that focus on developing the strategic skills necessary to provide a meaningful contribution to the organisation's growth. There are courses that provide an in-depth understanding into the mind of the consumer, and creating an innovative market offering. Building the awareness of the offering is covered in courses surrounding branding and communication. Finally, we have a number of courses designed to help you understand the dynamics of marketing in the South Australian economy.
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $123,000||No information available||Yes||No information available|