Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Media provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary for entry into the media industry. The degree has a focus on the latest developments in digital and interactive media and how these interact with traditional forms of media. When combined with a Bachelor of Arts, students benefit from gaining a wider world view as well as specialised knowledge in a separate area of study. The transferable skills acquired in the Bachelor of Arts support and enhance the specific media skills students develop in the course of their studies.
- Asian Studies
- Chinese Studies
- Creative Writing
- Criminology, International Development
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- Geography, Environment and population
- German studies
- Indigenous Knowledges and Society
- Indonesian Studies
- Italian Studies
- Japanese Studies
- Music Studies
- Modern Greek Studies
- Politics and International Studies
- Spanish Studies.
Standard entry requirements
- SACE with four Stage 2 subjects including at least three 20 credit Tertiary Admissions Subjects and a further 20 credit points from recognised studies (or Yr 12 equivalent)
- Selection via ATAR.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $134,000||