Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Economics is everywhere: in the lives of individuals, in the news, in government policy and in the decision-making of big and small organisations. This one-year program interrogates economic questions and covers key principles to help you navigate the complexities of a globalised world. No prior economics knowledge is required for entry.
Non-economics graduates or those with only limited economics in their undergraduate degree
- Our Graduate Diploma in Applied Economics sets you up to use economic tools and skills in the modern world. Completing three core courses and five electives you will: build essential knowledge of microeconomics, macroeconomics and econometrics
- explore economic growth and development and the organisation of markets
- practise advanced techniques for managing data
- apply economic concepts to a range of fields
- pursue electives according to your interests and career goals, from resources and environmental economics to finance and trade
- gain enhanced analytical, reasoning and communication skills.
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent. Alternative pathway: Students may enter this degree from the Graduate Certificate in Applied Economics.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||Domestic: $33,000|