Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Our graduate diploma provides key business skills and a pathway into the University's prestigious Adelaide Master of Business Administration (MBA). With the MBA program running for over 50 years, we have a broad and influential network of alumni in the local business community. You'll graduate with the skills, contacts and mental models needed to pursue leadership roles in your chosen business career.
Middle managers and above
- We've designed the graduate diploma with maximum flexibility to suit the needs of working professionals. You can organise daytime, evening or weekend study hours and vary the number of courses you take per trimester. Through our rigorous program you will: learn how to coordinate financial, physical, technological and human resources in pursuit of important objectives
- take management courses in finance, economics, accounting and marketing
- build advanced communication and decision-making skills
- explore leading theories in action research
- develop professional relationships and networks.
- Human resources
Standard entry requirements
- Domestic students require a completed Bachelors degree or equivalent plus two years relevant work experience OR at least seven years work experience and Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score of 500
- International students require a completed Bachelors degree or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||Domestic: $43,500|