Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The ability to understand, analyse and use legal information can be critical for strength and longevity in the business realm. Postgraduate law courses provide an overview of legal issues within a contemporary business context. This program may meet your needs for professional development by itself, or act as a first step towards a Master of Business Law.
- Our Graduate Diploma in Business Law caters to the needs of busy professionals. The majority of courses are taught intensively over one or two weeks and some include evening and weekend sessions. You will: undertake approximately 24 hours of seminar-style classes
- cover the foundations of Australian law through one core course
- pursue seven law electives relevant to your business sector or interests
- build legal communication skills
- have the opportunity to study international or comparative law.
- Business law
Standard entry requirements
- Domestic students - bachelor degree or equivalent in a field other than law with at least a credit average or a completed Graduate Domestic students - bachelor degree or equivalent in a field other than law or a Graduate Certificate in Business Law
- International students - bachelor degree or equivalent (not available to applicants with a Bachelor of Law or equivalent).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|