Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Home to some of the most innovative and revered winemakers in Australia, South Australia is the ideal location for you to study how business operates in the wine industry. This one-year degree sets you up to have a positive impact on the entire wine value chain, a capability demanded of wine business professionals worldwide. From cellar door management to wine marketing and sales, our graduate diploma opens career opportunities across the entire wine industry.
Graduates with an interest in the global wine trade
- Our Graduate Diploma in Wine Business comprises four core courses and four electives and is designed for both current and aspiring wine business owners, marketers, managers, winemakers, sommeliers, and staff. You will: study the foundations of wine science
- build working knowledge and skills in both winemaking and viticulture
- learn about direct wine marketing
- understand how to evaluate domestic and international markets
- benefit from flexible study modes and industry input. There are also internship opportunities across South Australia's booming wine industry.
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||Domestic: $33,000|