Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The faster the world moves, the more critical marketing becomes. Mastery of the discipline enables business leaders to drive growth by ensuring their products' or services' greatest strengths are communicated compellingly and with strategic precision: at the right time, to the right audience, through the right channels. Our Master of Business Administration (Marketing) sets you on that path, can be entered immediately upon completing any bachelor degree, and will prepare you to move rapidly into senior marketing roles within your chosen industry. You could oversee new-product or new-service launch campaigns; develop an organisation's strategy to raise its international profile; or manage an industry body's advocacy campaigns to ensure members' views are heard in government.
- The MBA (Marketing) is part of the Adelaide Business School's MBA suite and can be completed over two years. You don't need professional experience to apply, as the degree will equip you with: a deep understanding of the entire marketing process, from market analysis and engagement to brand building, campaign strategy and tactical executions
- a thorough working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) principles
- highly advanced strategic thinking skills that give you the ability to see the bigger commercial and societal picture and make decisions with a truly global outlook
- high-level problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and self-reflection skills
- outstanding management capabilities in critical business functions, including finance, accounting, economics and marketing
- extensive industry and professional relationships and networks.
- Market research
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|