Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Finance professionals are pragmatic, quick-thinking and ambitious. They're skilled problem-solvers who stay informed and get results. With advanced courses in research, funds management and corporate policy, our Master of Finance offers a competitive edge in the finance world. With this degree you might work in commercial banking as a sales associate, trust officer or loan officer. You could advise on investment decisions or help people secure their dream homes. Perhaps you'll be a capital market dealer or manage a hedge fund.
- You will: study Australian and international financial markets in depth
- learn about derivative assets and their specific markets' operation
- explore different areas of the finance industry according to your interests and career goals
- analyse and interpret developments in financial practice
- work on a large-scale applied research project.
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent
This degree will provide you with an excellent grounding for pursuing Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualifications. Its courses capture large elements of the CFA curriculum.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||Domestic: $66,000|