Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Rather than focusing solely on current workplace needs, this diploma expands students' thinking around critical issues, such as access, audiences, impact, innovation and leadership, meaning they will be well-placed to take up positions of influence across a range of fields, including digital media arts, film production, community arts, creative writing, global studies, cultural policy and planning, heritage and conservation, and the galleries, libraries, archives, museums and records (GLAMR) sector.
24 credit points
- Impact and Enterprise G
- Creative Thinking G
- Digital Pasts, Digital Futures PG
- The Activation Lab G
- Contemporary Issues for the Creative and Cultural Sector
- Leadership, Ethics and Innovation PG
- Heritage Materials and Their Environments G
- The Cultural Significance of Patina G
- Heritage Materials - Structure and Integrity G
- Heritage Materials - Aesthetics and Stability G
Standard entry requirements
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent as approved by the University.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|