Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program provides an opportunity for students from a wide range of educational contexts to develop the knowledge, skills and capabilities required by educational professionals in the 21st century. It addresses the world-wide, key challenges facing education: developing teams and organisations to become professional learning communities; building quality practices; developing evidence-based programs and curriculum to improve education practices and learning outcomes; critically analysing international policy trends in education and understanding the impacts of globalisation on learning and development.
Educational professionals to specialise in a number of areas relevant to their own professional contexts
24 credit points
Standard entry requirements
- 4-year undergraduate degree in Education
- Or 3-year undergraduate degree plus a 1-year Graduate Diploma in Education
- And in either case a minimum of 3 years professional experience in an educational context
- Or a 3-year undergraduate degree in Education or a cognate discipline deemed equivalent by the University Admissions Committee
- And in either case 4 years professional experience in an educational context
Students may apply for credit up to a maximum of 12 credit points; Exit award: Graduate Certificate in Education.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Canberra||International: $27,500||No information available||Yes||
This course is not recognised as a teaching qualification.