Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Forestry Science is the only professional undergraduate forestry degree in New Zealand. The BForSc is interdisciplinary and combines core science courses with commerce and management. This programme can be completed as part of a conjoint programme.
Bachelor of Forestry Science degree consists of 480 credits studied over a period of at least four years of full-time study or a longer period of part-time study.
- Cellular biology and biochemistry
- Commercial aspects of forestry
- Ecology, Evolution and conservation
- Forest growth and measurements
- Trees in the landscape
- Trees, Forests and the environment
Standard entry requirements
NCEA Level 3
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|