Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program builds on the Diploma in Theology by enabling students to deepen their understanding through a specialised focus on Philosophy.
- The Advanced Diploma in Philosophy consists of 240 points of study: 15 points of Old Testament
- 15 points of New Testament
- 15 points of Church History
- 15 points of Systematic Theology
- 30 additional points from Field B and/or Field C
- 120 points of Philosophy
- a further 30 points of study.
Standard entry requirements
Year 12 or equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Catholic Theological College||Domestic: $25,344|
|Yarra Theological Union||Domestic: $25,344|