Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Arts (Biblical Studies) enables students to acquire a deep and broad understanding of key themes and methodologies in biblical studies and to integrate knowledge of the field.
- The Master of Arts (Biblical Studies) consists of 180 points comprised of: 30 points of Foundational units in Field B including 15 points in each of Old Testament and New Testament
- 15 points of Foundational units in a discipline from Field A, Field C or Field D
- 30 points in either Hebrew or Greek in the discipline of Biblical Languages
- 60 points of Elective units in Field B
- One Capstone unit of at least 15 points in Field B or in synthesis with it
- Further Foundational or Elective units to make a total of 180 points.
- Biblical studies
Standard entry requirements
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Catholic Theological College||Domestic: $27,432|
|Stirling Theological College||Domestic: $27,432|