Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Get a taste of the Master of Learning Intervention and gain the skills to create an inclusive environment for children and young people with a range of disabilities and learning needs.
50 points of coursework comprising three compulsory subjects and one elective subject worth 12.5 points each.
- Oral Language, Literacy and Learning
- Promoting Positive Learning
- Using Data To Build Learning Pathways
Standard entry requirements
- An appropriate four-year degree in education
- Or an undergraduate degree and a fourth year level education qualification or equivalent
- A statement of intent outlining your reason for study.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||No information available||Yes||No information available|