Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (Management) will provide students with extensive skills and knowledge for leading and managing successfully in tertiary sector institutions. The course draws on the latest evidence-based research in tertiary education leadership and management and is taught by leading international experts, giving students access to global expertise and perspectives.
50 points comprising of one core subject (25 points) and two elective subjects (12.5 points each), completed online over one year part time.
- Tertiary education management
Standard entry requirements
- Undergraduate degree, or equivalent
- At least two years' relevant work experience
- Current employment and/or active involvement in the tertiary education sector
- Proof of support for study from employer.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||No information available|