Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Production specialisation of the Master of Fine Arts invites students to engage in research projects focused on the production aspects of theatrical practice or issues related to theatre and performance, or that illuminates or expands on the medium in some way. Within the Production area, projects will tend to be based in a number of different design specialisations (set, costume, lighting, sound), but might also involve other areas of production practice.
200 credit points including a research methods and a research seminar subject worth 12.5 points each and a supervised project of research and practice in the area of Visual Art.
Standard entry requirements
- One of: an honours degree with at least an H2A (75%) weighted average, including a major relevant to the stream to which entry is sought, or equivalent
- A relevant undergraduate degree with at least an H2A (75%) weighted average and two years of documented work experience relevant to the stream to which entry is sought
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline and five years of documented work experience relevant to the stream to which entry is sought
- Five years of documented relevant work experience related to the stream to which entry is sought and demonstrating outstanding artistic ability, together with evidence of ability in academic writing and research or scholarship appropriate for postgraduate study
- Plus performance in one or more of an audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio presentation, as prescribed by the Academic Board for the stream to which entry is sought.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Southbank||International: $69,405||No information available||No||