Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Science (Ecosystem Science) is a coursework degree that incorporates a substantial research project in one or more fields of choice within ecosystem science, plus a range of coursework subjects including a professional skills component, as a pathway to PhD study or the workforce.
- Conservation biology, ecology, ecophysiology, environmental psychology, environmental and landscape management, forest science, genetics, horticulture, hydrology, soil science.
Standard entry requirements
- 200 credit points, made up of discipline core subjects (25 points)
- Discipline elective subjects (25 points)
- Professional skills subjects (25 points)
- Research project (125 points).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|