Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program has been designed to meet the needs of all involved in the area of web-based teaching and learning. This includes: teachers, education officers, and training and development personnel across all professions. The course content and experiences are developed within the context of each individual's specific needs and circumstances. The program is delivered fully online and involves a range of individual and collaborative learning activities. Assessment includes opportunities to tailor requirements to individual needs.
People involved in the area of web-based teaching and learning
24 credit points (equivalent to 4 standard units) comprising core coursework units, and a choice of listed units dependent on admission basis.
Standard entry requirements
- A 3 or 4 year pre-service teaching qualification of a recognised University or tertiary institution
- Or a Bachelor degree and a 1 or 2 year postgraduate pre-service teaching qualification of a recognised University
- Or a 3 year degree of a University approved by the School
- Or a relevant minimum Diploma qualification plus 5 years of relevant work experience
- Or a non-relevant Diploma qualification plus 7 years of work experience. Work experience must be supported by documentary evidence. All students must meet the University's English language requirements.
Students may be eligible for credit (advanced standing) for previously completed studies. The Graduate Certificate in eLearning articulates with the Master of Education (eLearning).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UNE Armidale (main campus)||Yes|
Campuses: UNE Armidale (main campus).
Note that this course is offered to international students by offshore external study only. CSP quotas apply.