Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program gives a broad understanding of Australian and global business environments, and provides business work-skills to enable students to progress in a business management career. The entrepreneurship and innovation component provides the skills required to develop entrepreneurial idea into successful new ventures, or work within existing business in a creative and innovative way.
- 32 courses: 16 core courses comprising of 8 core first-year courses
- 4 core second-year courses
- 3 core third-year course (including one course that is a 20 unit course)
- a major sequence of 6 or 7 courses, depending on discipline. Electives available from any non-restricted discipline area offered by the University.
- Governance, policy and political economy
- Human resource management
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- International business
- Leadership and management
- Sports management
- Tourism management
Standard entry requirements
- HSC or equivalent
- Assumed knowledge: Mathematics
Human Resource Management major: Australian Human Resource Management Institute (AHRI); Marketing major: the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
Credit may be available to students who have studied a VET course or who have studied through another Higher Education Institution. Honours in the Bachelor of Business is available as an additional year to students who achieve a credit grade point average.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle City Precinct||International: $130,264||Yes|
Campuses: Newcastle City Precinct.
Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.