Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This combined degree program provides students with the opportunity to increase the depth and breadth of their study in relevant disciplines within Business and Business Analytics whilst completing two awards over four years of full-time study or part-time equivalent. The University of Newcastle’s Bachelor of Business Analytics focuses on emergent issues in business. Students will develop the skills needed to implement and oversee data-driven business decisions which will offer a competitive advantage in a rapidly evolving employment market.
- 32 courses: 15 core courses
- 6-7 Business Major courses
- 1 Directed courses and 9-10 courses of Electives. Electives available from any non-restricted discipline area offered by the University.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Governance, Policy and Political Economy
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Leadership and Management
- Tourism Management
- Sports Management
Standard entry requirements
- HSC or equivalent
- Assumed knowledge: Mathematics
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle City Precinct||International: $132,507||Yes|
Campuses: Newcastle City Precinct.
Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.