Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program provides graduates from diverse undergraduate disciplines with training and analytical skills in finance. Students will gain core financial management skills, an understanding of Australian and international financial markets, knowledge of derivative assets and markets, analytical skills for interpreting and analysing developments in finance practice, and applied knowledge of various specialised aspects of the finance industry.
Graduates seeking skills in the finance area
40 units: 4 x 10 unit core courses
- Applied finance
Standard entry requirements
- 3 year Bachelors Degree in a non-related discipline
- Or 3-year Diploma in a related discipline
- Or 3-year Diploma in a non-related discipline plus 1 year relevant business experience
- Or 2-year Diploma in a related discipline plus 2 years relevant business experience
- Or 2-year Diploma in a non-related discipline plus 3 years relevant business experience
- Or minimum 5 years relevant business experience
The University of Newcastle's Business School (NBS) has received international acclaim for its programs through accreditation with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Graduates meet the academic requirements for admission into a Master program offered by the University of Newcastle Faculty of Business and Law and may be eligible for credit transfer.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle City Precinct||Domestic: $12,260|