Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Research shows that co-operatives have demonstrated high levels of resiliency in the Global Economic Crisis across a number of business sectors. Some co-operatives are among the largest and most efficient organisations in the world. The Graduate Certificate in Co-operatives Management and Organisation is a 40 unit program requiring students to complete all the core courses. The completion of the program provides students with an opportunity to open up new career avenues for students interested in the social responsibility of business and enables them to develop critical analytical skills in business ethics.
30 units of Core courses (3 courses) and 10 units of Directed courses (1 course)
- Co-operatives management and organisation
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in a non-related discipline
- Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree in a related discipline plus 1 year relevant business experience
- Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree in a non-related discipline plus 2 years relevant business experience
- Diploma in a related discipline plus 2 years relevant business experience
- Diploma in a non-related discipline plus 3 years relevant business experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant business experience
The University of Newcastle's Business School (NBS) has received international acclaim for its programs through accreditation with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle City Precinct||
|No information available||No||No information available|