Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
If you are an early childhood educator or an allied health professional with a desire to enrich the learning experiences of young children facing unique challenges then the Graduate Certificate in Early Childhood Disability Support is the program for you.The program is suitable for childhood educators working in inclusive contexts, or who wish to gain additional qualifications in the area of disability support. The program will enable qualified allied health professionals to understand and utilise educational strategies to assist young children with additional needs. The program provides theoretical and practical skills so you can cultivate a rich learning environment, supported by your specialised skills in diversity programming and adjusted learning activities which support individual students.
20 units of compulsory courses20 units of directed courses
- Special and inclusive education
Standard entry requirements
- 4 year Bachelors Degree
- Or 3 year Bachelors Degree
- Or Advanced Diploma or Diploma in a related field/discipline and 2 years relevant work experience
- Or Advanced Diploma or Diploma not in a related field/discipline and 3 years relevant work experience
- Or At least 5 years relevant work experience in a related field/discipline.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.