Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
A Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (HRM) from the University of Newcastle equips graduates with the knowledge and skills to commence a career as an effective and successful practitioner in human resource management. The Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management provides an introduction to the discipline of Human Resource Management. It is designed for students with little or no background in the discipline or those wishing to upgrade their existing knowledge in the field. No prior knowledge is assumed.
Students with limited experience in the discipline and those wishing to upgrade existing knowledge
40 units (30 units of Core courses + 10 units Directed courses)
- Human resource management
Standard entry requirements
- 3-year Bachelor degree in a non-related discipline
- Or 3-year Diploma in a related discipline
- Or 3-year Diploma in a non-related discipline plus 1 year relevant business experience
- Or 2-year Diploma in a related discipline plus 2 years relevant business experience
- Or 2-year Diploma in a non-related discipline plus 3 years relevant business experience
- Or minimum 5 years relevant business experience
The University of Newcastle's Business School (NBS) has received international acclaim for its programs through accreditation with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Graduates meet the academic requirements for admission into a Master program offered by the University of Newcastle Faculty of Business and Law and may be eligible for credit transfer.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle City Precinct||Domestic: $12,260|
Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.