Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Marketing is designed to give students the opportunity to better evaluate existing and potential markets and to develop strategies that achieve organisational outcomes appropriate for the Australian and international business environment. Students will develop a solid understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of marketing and how they are applied in all contexts. The Graduate Certificate and Master of Marketing have been developed for students with little or no background in the discipline or those wishing to upgrade their existing knowledge in the field.
Students with little or no background in the discipline as well as those wishing to upgrade existing knowledge
40 units (30 units of Core courses + 10 units of Directed courses)
Standard entry requirements
- 3-year Bachelor degree in a non-related discipline
- Or 3-year Diploma in a related discipline
- Or 3-year Diploma in a non-related discipline plus 1 year relevant business experience
- Or 2-year Diploma in a related discipline plus 2 years relevant business experience
- Or 2-year Diploma in a non-related discipline plus 3 years relevant business experience
- Or minimum 5 years relevant business experience
The University of Newcastle's Business School (NBS) has received international acclaim for its programs through accreditation with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Graduates meet the academic requirements for admission into a Master program offered by the University of Newcastle Faculty of Business and Law and may be eligible for credit transfer.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle City Precinct||Domestic: $12,260|
Campuses: Newcastle City Precinct, Online.
Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.