Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
If you are a practising teacher or working in an educational context and you have a passion for learning and a desire to further your leadership potential then the Graduate Certificate in Transformational Leadership in Education is the program for you. The program provides specific expertise in research-based and data driven decision-making, an international perspective, and a commitment to providing leadership that meets the global imperative to understand and provide educational equity. Courses in this program will provide you with an advanced understanding of educational strategy and policy and the development of leadership skills that you can immediately apply in your professional context.
10 unit compulsory course30 units of directed courses
- Strategic leadership
- Research and school transformation
- Educational research and ICT
- Australian school leadership
- School leadership research
- Leading and managing educational change
Standard entry requirements
- 4 year Bachelors Degree
- Or3 year Bachelors Degree
- OrAdvanced Diploma or Diploma in a related field/discipline and 2 years relevant work experience
- OrAdvanced Diploma or Diploma not in a related field/discipline and 3 years relevant work experience
- OrAt least 5 years relevant work experience in a related field/discipline.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.