Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Workplace Health and Safety is a 40-unit postgraduate coursework program that developed knowledge, skills and interest in Occupational Health, Occupational Hygiene, Law for Workplace Health and Safety, and Contemporary Workplace Health and Safety Practice. The program is embedded within the 80-unit Graduate Diploma of Workplace Health and Safety, and students completing the Graduate Certificate will receive credits for all four courses completed.
Those interested in Workplace Health and Safety
The Graduate Certificate in Workplace Health and Safety is a 40-unit program offered online that may be completed in a minimum of 1 year part-time.
- Key areas of study include:Workplace Health and Safety LawOccupational HealthOccupational Hygiene and ToxicologyCurrent Health and Safety Practices
Standard entry requirements
- Entry to the Graduate Certificate in Workplace Health and Safety is available to applicants who have:Diploma in OHS of 1 year duration or equivalent, plus 2 years relevant work experience
- ORAdvanced Diploma in OHS or equivalent qualification, plus 1 year relevant work experience
- ORBachelor or Bachelor Honours Degree
- ORGraduate Certificate or other postgraduate qualification
- OR5 years significant workplace experience in OHS as evidenced by CV and references. Applicants will be considered on a case by case basis.
Credit may be available for prior equivalent formal learning on entry to the program. This program is embedded in the 80-unit Graduate Diploma of Workplace Health and Safety program. Students continuing to the Graduate Diploma in Workplace Health and Safety will receive full credits for the Graduate Certificate in Workplace Health and Safety courses completed
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.