Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy program will provide students with a unique set of multidisciplinary skills needed to address the complex challenges faced by the increasingly dynamic healthcare industry. Students will have the opportunity to focus on courses in health economics and policy, health management and leadership, health analytics and informatics, or research.
160 units (100 units of Core Courses, 60 units of Directed Courses)
- Management, Health Systems, Health Economics, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour
Standard entry requirements
- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Or a Bachelor Honours degree, Graduate Certificate, or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum 5 years relevant organisational experience*
- Or successful completion of 75% (30 units) of the UoN Graduate Certificate in Health Economics, Management and Policy or Graduate Certificate in Business Administration programs.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle City Precinct||Domestic: $47,600|