Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This two-year qualification is an introduction to university-level study and is a pathway towards UniSA’s Bachelor of Engineering degrees, which has specialisations in civil, mechanical, mechatronics, electrical engineering and/or surveying. Depending on the combination of courses you choose, you could be eligible for up to 1.5 years of credit towards an Engineering (Honours) Bachelor degree with UniSA. Alternatively, you may choose to go directly into employment as an engineering associate, designer drafter, developer or engineering technical officer across a range of industries.
Standard entry requirements
- Prerequisite: Students should have achieved SACE Stage 1 passes, or an equivalent TAFE or other approved qualification in Mathematics.Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program, and meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $46,000||Yes|