Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Aviation (Flight) provides an innovative aviation degree for international students that includes a flight training component offered in the first year of study through an elective course. Students train in state-of-the-art flight and airport simulators and learn on the latest industry software. Students develop an in-depth knowledge of aerodynamics, aircraft power plants and systems, meteorology, navigation, flight planning, computer controlled flight management systems and flight operation technology.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $108,000||No information available||Yes||No information available|
For the flight training component of this degree students must hold a minimum of a Class II Medical with at least 6 months validity and must also remain compliant with the Aviation Academy's Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP).