Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Aviation (Management) prepares students for a management role in the aviation industry in Australia or overseas. Students develop a sound professional understanding of the industry and its associated environment. Skills in organisational, regulatory, safety, technical and business management ensures students are adaptable and highly employable.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program and meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $107,700||No|