Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Aviation (Pilot) provides training in state-of-the-art flight and airport simulators where students learn on the latest industry software. Through this degree students develop an in-depth knowledge of aerodynamics, aircraft power plants and systems, meteorology, navigation, flight planning, computer controlled flight management systems and flight operation technology.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program and meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $107,700||No|
Flight training is taught separately to this degree via the Graduate Diploma in Aviation. There are a number of entry requirements that must be fulfilled before students can begin. International students should apply for the Bachelor of Aviation (Flight).